Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Green Tea & Acai Berry For Weight Loss

Green Tea & Acai Berry For Weight Loss

Hey all Im a guy and recently I found a couple cool things that help me shed 40 lbs. Everyday of course I'm constantly bombarded with snickers and insults because of my weight in public etc. It's not like that anymore for me. I have been doing a bit of jogging but also been taking a few different products that I know have made the difference.

The first thing I have been doing is taking a cool thing called acai berry. The claims on the bottle sounded too good to be true but I decided since it was a natural berry picked right off a tree and not some man made chemical . My friends said it was really great so I had to try it. It also said it would flush my colon clean and I would shed excess pounds which obviously piqued my interest immediately. WIth those factors weighing in I took the free trial and began taking it immediately as soon as it came. I felt instantly better after a couple days and I began to literally dissolve my excess pounds within a week. I combined this with a green tea exract that I have been taking for some time now (but not religiously). I decided I would follow the instructions and take both every day. 2 months later I am here 40 lbs. lighter and not a bit of excess flab or skin on me.

IF you actually take the products daily and not every 3rd day like so many of us do then this acai berry and green tea combination will 100% work for you. In my humble opinion that is the biggest reason people fail at diets that work for other people - they skip days, eat 10 lbs of ice cream with their diet pills, etc.

Follow my exact plan if you want and get a free trial of acai extreme here. After a bit of searching I also found a free trial of green tea extract (I paid for mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa

Most Trending